Helix Life International LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“HELIX LIFE”) are committed to respecting your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our world-class products and services, (collectively, our “Services”).
What we collect.
We collect information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilize our Services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- visit and use this website;
- transact with us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products;
- provide to us to register with us and/or subscribe to our email notifications.
Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
Information about website visits.
Upon logging onto our Web server, our Web server may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and aggregate information on what pages you access or visit, user-specific information on what pages you access or visit and information volunteered by you (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
We do not collect your E-mail address unless you contact us by E-mail or volunteer your E-mail address and other personal information.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
How we use it.
- To help you complete a transaction;
- To communicate back to you;
- To provide you a link to update your account at HELIX LIFE;
- To send you invoices for each purchase transaction made on our website;
- To apprise you of technical, legal and support matters;
- To update you on services and benefits;
- To improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- To send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post, email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at support@HelixLife.com).
Whom we share it with.
HELIX LIFE will not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to others unless we have your permission or are required by law. We will only share the personal data you provide online with other HELIX LIFE entities and/or business partners who are acting on our behalf for the uses described above. Such HELIX LIFE entities and/or business partners, including those in the United States and/or any other countries, are governed by our privacy policies with respect to the use of this data.
HELIX LIFE does not send spam. Spam is unsolicited email also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). It involves emails sent to users who:
- Have no association with the sender;
- have registered an account but not opted in to receive commercial emails;
- have previously opted in but then opted out of receiving commercial emails.
Spam is also email communications without a valid reply-to address.
Please make sure you do not flag HELIX LIFE as 'Spam' or 'Unsolicited' in your email program. When you do not receive expected emails from HELIX LIFE, be sure to check your spam folder.
Communicating with you.
The goal of our email communication is to inform our Newsletter Subscribers of the new updates and promotions which are published on a regular basis. Our Newsletters include the links to our new products, information about promotions and latest news from the field.
After completing our order or enrollment process, a customer or Independent Promoter becomes a Newsletter Subscriber. Our email communications with our Newsletter Subscribers is based solely on their permission. Each of our newsletters contain an Unsubscribe link at the top or bottom of the message.
We do not sell or distribute (for financial gain or for free) or otherwise disclose any Independent Promoter or customer e-mail addresses to any third parties except when legally required.
We may contact you directly or through a third-party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
- Text (SMS) messages
- Telephone calls
- Automated phone calls or text messages.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and mitigating losses).
HELIX LIFE is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safe and secure the information we collect online. While we use the latest in encryption technology when collecting or transferring sensitive date, such as credit card and bank account information, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential.
HELIX LIFE will not use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without first letting you know and offering you a choice.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to support@HelixLife.com) at any time and we will do everything we can to honor such requests.
Credit card and bank account numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. The website retains details of your purchases and purchased products in your account, but no sensitive details relating to your payment methods are stored or handled by HELIX LIFE.
Third party links.
HELIX LIFE may at times provide links to other websites. These sites are not controlled by HELIX LIFE and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such website. While we try to link only to site that share our high standards and respect for privacy, HELIX LIFE is not responsible for the privacy practices employed by third party websites. You should read the privacy and security policies of other websites carefully.
Helix Life International LLC
2246 NC Highway 62 N.
Blanch, NC 27212
Updated on November 1, 2018